Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Friday, July 8, 2011

Live, it's Saturday Night...Talk About Casey Anthony on KTAR

Casey Anthony has shocked the nation with her success in a Florida court. I'll be on the radio Saturday evening talking about it with KTAR personality Jay Lawrence.

casey anthony awaiting sentencing zippo kluv getty photo by joe burbank pool getty images Casey Anthony Not Out Of The Woods Yet

As a crime author and longtime journalist, I go to trials all the time. I have my opinions about this one.

Trouble is, I think Jay has a different opinion about the Casey Anthony verdict than I do. What do YOU think? Join us: teach one of us a lesson, him or me!

Stream it live if you are not in Phoenix (and most of you aren't!). Call in.

KTAR.com
92.3 FM Phoenix
7pm (10p in New York)
Saturday July 9
Add: Click here to see the pics Jay & I took during the show.

After the show, continue the conversation on Facebook. Time always runs out on the radio! You are most welcome to join my personal page. Share your thoughts after the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment