Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Monday, July 11, 2011

Playing Radio


Had a blast in the KTAR studios with Jay Lawrence Saturday night. Thanks for all your calls and emails. I loved hearing everyone's thoughts and observations on the Casey Anthony case.






I used to write a newspaper column on the radio industry for the Arizona Republic and have a long history in radio myself. So this was a very comfortable environment for me.




As you can see, Jay and I proved that we've spent a lot of time in RADIO, not handling cameras! It turns out we are both terrible photographers, especially when fumbling with cell phones during commercial breaks!




See that guy in the blue shirt behind the glass? That's producer Andy, who kept me and Jay on the air. Thanks, Andy. Undoubtedly we'd have better pictures if we'd asked him to play photographer. Too bad Andy is busier than anybody during the breaks!



No comments:

Post a Comment