Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 26, 2011

From My Kitchen to Yours

One of my favorite parts of Thanksgiving is making the cranberry sauce. I love to watch the cranberries go pop!  And then turn a rich glossy jeweltone as they simmer on the stove. I feel like I'm stirring a great cache of rubies.


Cranberries turning into sauce on Camille's stove

With each new pop!, I smile bigger and bigger. If I turn away from the stove for a moment and miss a berry explosion, I have to turn around quick and see which one it was.

Tart scent fills the air as the juicy steam wafts up.  It's like a little symphony of colors, tastes and sounds. Mmmm.....  

Happy Thanksgiving weekend, everyone!



(click on a title below to buy)
Camille Kimball's books:
                 **A Sudden Shot** as seen on TV!
Coming soon: Masters of True Crime-Chilling Stories of Murder and the Macabre

Thoughts on this or any article at this site? To the next person whose comment I use for a post I will send a free signed book!  (If you post as "anonymous" for convenience, try to include an identifying website or name in your remark so no one else can claim your prize!)  For an example, please click here

No comments:

Post a Comment