Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Marjorie Orbin Discussion and Photos

Click here to join the FB discussion
Marjorie Orbin in jail talking to author Camille Kimball
Photo copyright Patrick Millikin

Did you watch Marjorie Orbin on TV last night? Come to my personal FB page where everyone is talking about it!  New photos, too!
New! True Crime Short just 99 cents!
Special for viewers of "Bridal to Homicidal" on E! Network
 

Don't forget to scroll around here and find other posts about her:
Excerpt
Love letter
Best True Crime Award
She owes money
Behind the scenes
Brandi
Book launch for WHAT SHE ALWAYS WANTED (stunning cake!)

I am an Emmy winning investigative journalist who wrote the book about Marjorie Orbin. I went to jail with my tape recorder and talked to her for hours. I sat behind her in trial. You can even see me there in several shots in the 48 Hours "Diary of a Showgirl" show.  (also, look for me in the straw hat on the steps of the courthouse)


Hey, if you are interested in Marjorie, why not buy the book? The same price as a lunch at Arby's and lasts so much longer.  Available in paperback at any bookseller or on the e-readers, wherever books are sold.
  

                            




Pssst! 

Going to jail, buying documents, and everything else it takes to get this kind of info for the blog takes time and money! 

Every time you make a purchase here, it helps me be able to do more for you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment