Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

#JodiArias -- The Trial Continues

Please visit the Bookstore tab above to browse  
Pssst! Going to jail, buying documents, and everything else it takes to get this kind of info for the blog takes time and money! Every time you make a purchase here, it helps me be able to do more for you!

  As of breakfast time in Arizona, Twitter is down. So I'm posting a little message here to let everybody know that I will be back inside the Jodi Arias courtroom this morning as the prosecution's rebuttal case continues. 

I'm sure Twitter will be back up by then, @CamilleKimball. Court starts at 9:30 am Arizona time.   If you are watching on TV or live stream, I sit on the prosecution side in the media section. That's 2 or more rows back from the Alexander family.  

I tweet the little details that you don't see on camera and my insights as an award winning True Crime author as well as the courtroom action.  

In the off-chance that Twitter remains down after court starts, I'll come back and post something new here about the trial's action.

No comments:

Post a Comment