Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Monday, February 13, 2012

Send These Photos, Please!

Spent a wonderful afternoon telling stories...and listening to them...at the Centennial Celebration in downtown Phoenix!  So proud to be part of the big party for Arizona's Statehood. What a great crowd! Great questions! Great participation!

Were you there? Did you take any photos of our stage?  By "our" I mean my colleague in True Crime, Kerrie Droban and myself?  I would love to see these photos.

Send them to me at a s u d d e n s h o t (at) g m a i l (dot) c o m

I'd love to post some, too!  So shoot them over and let's see what we've got. So glad to meet all of you and to share the stories of how good people triumph over evil.


(click on a title below to buy)
Camille Kimball's books:
                 **A Sudden Shot** as seen on TV!

Thoughts on this or any article at this site? To the next person whose comment I use for a post I will send a free signed book!  (If you post as "anonymous" for convenience, try to include an identifying website or name in your remark so no one else can claim your prize!)  For an example, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment