Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Vote for Your Favorite 2011!

The last fun thing you'll do in 2011...is vote for your favorite crime book!   I was privileged to be one of the first winners from True Crime Book Reviews and it really knocked my socks off. 



My win was for my 2010 release, What She Always Wanted. It's the story of a woman who was really good with sparkly costumes and an electric saw.  In that cover photo below, she's talking to me. I'm on the other side of the security grid, just out of frame, while Marjorie Orbin tells me how it all went down.


You can see her...and me...in a number of TV shows, including 48 Hours (Diary of a Showgirl).

For 2011, it's someone else's turn. I know you've been reading this year, which was your favorite? Give a hardworking author a thrill and go over to True Crime Book Reviews and vote!  This year the fabulous Kim Cantrell, who runs the True Crime Book Reviews, has added some new categories. Go for it!  Books as an industry in a state of wild revolution. What Kim is doing over there is helping create the new landscape. Go be part of it!


(click on a title below to buy)
Camille Kimball's books:
                 **A Sudden Shot** as seen on TV!
Coming soon: Masters of True Crime-Chilling Stories of Murder and the Macabre

Thoughts on this or any article at this site? To the next person whose comment I use for a post I will send a free signed book!  (If you post as "anonymous" for convenience, try to include an identifying website or name in your remark so no one else can claim your prize!)  For an example, please click here

No comments:

Post a Comment