Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Monday, May 7, 2012

It's that time again!  I am madly preparing for a new TV shoot. So much to do!  The crew is already in town, shooting other scenes. Let you know more soon!


So if you are trying to reach me, sorry, I'm pretty focused on mastering the above pose. Should I keep my fingers curled as she does? Or should I boldly go all maverick and unfurl a finger right on my chin?


What will the show be about?  Crime, of course. This guy. He's got as a dark a soul as I've ever come across.




Check back soon for more about this upcoming show. In the meantime, why not check out some other cases here?  Many posts have vigorous discussions in the comments section. It's never too late to join in, new commenters are always popping up!

http://camillekimball.blogspot.com/2011/11/baseline-killer-sentenced-today-mark.html

(click on a title below to buy)
Camille Kimball's books:
                 **A Sudden Shot** as seen on TV!

Thoughts on this or any article at this site? To the next person whose comment I use for a post I will send a free signed book!  (If you post as "anonymous" for convenience, try to include an identifying website or name in your remark so no one else can claim your prize!)  For an example, please click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment