Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 1, 2012

No Phone Today! Please Email or FB Me(update RESOLVED)

ADD:  The prodigal phone has come home! I can now be reached by phone--thanks for your patience.

It's that time of year again. Every six months or so I drop my phone in  a body of water or otherwise render it unusable. I've learned all about dry rice and all sorts of other frustrating myths. June was the last time so I was overdue!  And now I've done it.

Please email me at: a s u d d e n s h o t (at) g m a i l (do) c o m  or send me a message at Facebook until further notice!  

Thanks, one and all.


(click on a title below to buy)
Camille Kimball's books:
                 **A Sudden Shot** as seen on TV!

Thoughts on this or any article at this site? To the next person whose comment I use for a post I will send a free signed book!  (If you post as "anonymous" for convenience, try to include an identifying website or name in your remark so no one else can claim your prize!)  For an example, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment