Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Private files....exposed!

Anything goes...now that Homicide Detective Cliff Jewell has retired. I happen to know he's poking through his private files right now, seeing what he can bring to the Poisoned Pen on Saturday afternoon to share with you.

Hey! I've got private files, too! I wrote in the book that even 325 pages is not enough room to tell all the stories so my office is still chock full of photographs and tidbits that haven't seen the light of day yet. Sneak a peek at them on Saturday when Cliff and I make a joint presentation.

The spirits tell me that Tolleson's Ron Rock, the first detective to get his Spidey senses going, will be in the audience. I promise to make him sign books and tell a few stories of his own.

Get at least three autographs (you never know who else might show up that you'll want to have sign your copy!) and see extra photos and material on Saturday. Think I might just have to bring some of that Jumping Cholla taffy from Cerreta's with me, too!

Where: Poisoned Pen Book Store
When: Saturday Sep 26
Time: 2-4 pm
Address: 4014 N. Goldwater (In Scottsdale, on block south of Indian School, just west of Scottsdale Road)
Link: (hyperlink at right) http://www.poisonedpen.com/event-calendar/kimball-camille-1
Yummies: from Cerreta's!

No comments:

Post a Comment